Sunday, June 1, 2008
















Hello all,





Well, Rilee just had her last dance recital for a while. She is in gymnastics now and loving it. I will put some pictures of her dancing soon. We just had our family pictures taken yesterday. They turned out so cute. We went to Kiddie Kandids and they always do such a good job. I am headed to girls camp next week. Rilee starts summer school next week also, and swim lessons the next. I started playing Boncos once a month and that is really fun.





Just a reminder if you need more Scentsy you can always go onto my website to order. www.scentsy.com/melinda.c I am trying to go to a convention in July and I have to pay for it out of the money I make through scentsy, so if you need anything please order this month. Thank you for all your help and support. I love you all.





Hope you enjoy the pictures, I will give you all one when I see you next.

5 comments:

The Dalton Family said...

Oh my goodness Mel, Rilee is a miniature you. I love it. Your family is just beautiful. So glad to finally see pictures of your babies. Miss ya

Girls Rule! said...

I am so excited that you started a blog. Last time I talked to you, you only had Rilee and it looks like your son is what 1 1/2. How crazy! Life goes by so fast. I am going to girls camp Tuesday also. Well come and vist our site anytime. Your kids are sooooo cute. Miss and Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures...they are cute. I think we've found Cory's identical twin...Conner looks more and more like him everytime I see him. Cute dimples:)

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

i tried to go on to your scentsy page and i got a page can't be displayed message. Also i would love to see you and meet your children. Maybe a picture(S) would b gr8 if you would like.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

would love pictures of the kids if you would like to share and all.