Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hey all, hope everything is well with everyone. San Francisco was lots of fun! We missed the check in time for our first flight by 1 minute so we had to stay at the airport for 5 hours (with my crazy kids) and take a midnight flight. Needless to say we were really tired the next day.
How was everyones 4th? Ours was alright.
I am thinking about getting my hair cut next week, but I am not sure. If I do I will post a picture of it when I figure out how. Nothing is really going on here, just the heat. We are thinking about getting a pool. You just can't live in NV without one. That's all from good ol overton. Take care!

1 comment:

Girls Rule! said...

Melinda-

We are going to be in Vegas on the 7th of August with our kids and would love to get together if you have the time! Let me know!