Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hello everyone! Well, I survived my Idaho trip and so did Cory. I had a really great time. I learned a lot about Scentsy and got a lot of free stuff too. I had to lay on my suitcase to close it and had two huge carry on bags. I had a ton of fun white water rafting. I got soaked, but it was worth it. Well, I guess I should let you all know the big news... I am pregnant!!!!! I will be due in April, so I am not very far along, but I am sure feeling it. I am really sick, like usual, and it is hard to do my normal duties each day. I would email you all, but I lost all of my email addresses, so if you could send them to me that would be great. Love you all and hopefully I will see you all soon.

6 comments:

Kandis said...

Wow Congrats about having another baby! Our baby is due in December, so I am about 5 months and I am still not over the sickness :( YUCK. So I hope you get over yours very fast.
Love ya'

The Dalton Family said...

Congratulations darling!!! You are such a great mommy. Hang in there, the sickness will subside. Glad you had fun on your trip. Miss ya

Tara said...

Congrats! Congrats! I'm happy for you guys.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Melinda- You had another baby! congrats. So how old is he/she? and so are you in scentsy? i would love a catalog.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Congratulations Melinda! how awesome. So i guess i need to update you on my family. Jared got married and divorced in 2004. His son from his 1st marriage was born March 15, 2005 - 12 days earlier on March 3, 2005 his divorce became final! he started dating his current wife- Lindsay- She's gr8! in October 2005- they got engaged February 14, 2006- and got married and sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake temple on July 20, 2006.
1 year and 7 days later on July 27, 2007 Kayla Brooke Richhart joined the family! Lindsay gave birth at 5:26 am at LDS HOSPITAL! and now the word is that they are expecting again! she is i think about 6 weeks along and will be due in April or May 2009. So keep them and the baby in your prayers that all goes well with mom, baby to be and the pregnancy and everything. And i will keep you posted on everything. Congrats on your baby to be as well. Keep us all posted. Maybe we will be seeing some preggo shots on the blog?! who knows. Aubrey Payne is having her baby any day as well.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

oops forgot to give you my email address the one i use is: heidigail_richhart@yahoo.com
also please visit and leave me some comments on my blog- the address is: www.heidithesweetheart.blogspot.com

Loves, Heidi