Thursday, September 4, 2008

Well, it is September and it is finally starting to cool down here. It will only be 101 today! This weekend we are going to Cedar City for my nephews baby blessing. That will be a nice cool down. I am getting released from my calling on Sunday. I have been the YW secretary for 3 years so it will be interesting where they put me next.
Just to let you all know my scentsy website has changed. I can't have the . in it anymore so it is just www.scentsy.com/melindac You should really check out our new products. They are great! I will be coming up to Utah to have a party sometime this year so I will let you all know. And if you could give me your email addresses again please and anyone elses that you have. Thank you and I hope to see you all soon. Love, Melinda

2 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

hey how are you doing? i hope the pregnancy is going well. Would love to see you when you come to utah and if you have a party! please let me know- i will be there! at least try!!!- anyhow my email address is: heidigail_richhart@yahoo.com and heidi.is.a.realcutiepie@gmail.com

simmons said...

Hey Friend.... I just set up my blog and wanted to drop you a line on yours. I must say that I want more pictures of your cute family!!!

I hope things are going well and let me know when you are planning a trip so we can catch up. I am starting to run low on my scents.
Love ya!!!